Monday, March 16, 2009

Week 1 rewards

I successfully made it through week 1 of 5k training - yay! This weekend, I bought some workout gear as a little reward. Now I have at least 3 things to wear to the gym - and none of them are Mr. Bubble pants, as sexy as they are. I picked up a pair of pants, a pair of shorts and a shirt. A good start.

I came down with some weird sickness yesterday and I'm still not feeling great today. I'm hoping that I feel a little better as the day goes on so I can make it to the gym for the beginning of my week 2 workouts.

It's always something like this that derails people - I really don't want that to happen this time. I feel like if I don't go today, then the whole thing is in question. I wish I had gone yesterday or Saturday so I could take today off.

No comments:

Post a Comment