Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 3 - Off-schedule

The coolrunning.com program calls for 3 workouts a week. I've already done the first two, so today I thought I'd try something a little different. Tomorrow I won't be able to get to the gym - I'll be standing in line to register Alex for preschool instead. I think, for once, I'll rather be in the gym. :)

So, tonight, I did 10 mins on the bike and then I ran 1/2 mile on the track. I ran a half mile. Without stopping. I don't think I've ever done that. I could have gone more, but I didn't want to over do it.

Tomorrow is a rest day - yay! My thighs are killing me. Wish me luck as I try to get Alex into the preschool class we want. At least I'm a little more in shape to fight off the other moms!

Just to give you some context, I'm writing this while my 10 month old walks around the room, farting. How's that for ambiance? Can you hold it against this guy tho? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment